Instruction for CellAdhensive Solution
For use but not limited to suspension cells, collected cells from human fluids,
urea or and type of the cells that do not attach to the glass slide
1. Measure and count the cells to 1.5 x 10^5-0-2 x 10^5 cells.
2. Centrifuge at 1500g for 2 to 5 minutes.
3. Wash the cells with 1ml PBS buffer with 0.01% BSA.
4. Centrifuge at 1500g and collect cell pellet.
5. Add 50ul of the CellAdhensive solution to the cell and mix well.
6. Leave at room temperature for 2 minutes.
7. Pipette 2-5ul and apply onto the slide( Cat# 4951+). Leave at room temperature
for 2-3 minutes until the spot is dry.
8. The cells will form a 6 mm spot and permanently attached to the slide.
9. Apply 3 ul of 1 x PBS buffer on the spot for 2 min. Pipette the PBS buffer out of the slide
User can apply multi spots (up to 20 spots) for parallel comparison.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.